Kayleigh B. Long
Kayleigh B. Long an attorney at Hirzel Law, PLC. As an attorney, Ms. Long focuses her practice in the areas of appellate law, community association law and civil litigation. She obtained her Juris Doctor degree from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in May 2018, where Ms. Long graduated summa cum laude. During law school, Ms. Long served as the Senior Executive Editor on Indiana Law Review where her Student Note was selected for publication. She also was on the Dean’s List all three years of law school and she received the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law Silver Level Award for Pro Bono Service.
Honors & Awards
- IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Dean’s List
- IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Silver Level Award for Pro Bono Service
- Assessing Online Learning in Law Schools: Students Say Online Classes Deliver, Denver University Law Review, Forthcoming
- Indiana’s Charter Schools: Taking a Holistic Approach to Determine Their Constitutional Legality, 51 Ind. L. Rev. 797 (2018).
- Reaction to Huffman and Adams: Online Simulation Courses, 51 Ind. L. Rev. 427 (2018).
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2018
- Senior Executive Editor, Indiana Law Review
Master of Arts in Teaching, 2014
Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, magna cum laude, 2012